Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
You directly provide Upperhead with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: For the realization and implementation of the agreement. This is how we bring you in contact with a coating partner or coating maker. To keep you informed about the products and services.
To send you a newsletter, user information, service message or other (electronic) message. The information about your known information can also be used by us on an anonymous basis for the analytical purposes. These data are not traceable to an individual, but relate to bundled user information such as: how many people visit the site, from which region do these visitors come, et cetera. This information enables us to adapt our services more and more to the wishes of the users.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our Company collects the following data from contact forms:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other data you share by sending it to us in your contact form message.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Through our website a number of cookies are placed from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service, “Search Console” service and from the English company A1 Webstats as part of the “A1 webstats service”. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website and which companies have been on the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Upperhead uses the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. Indeed and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site. This means that vendors including Google will display Upperhead promotional material on other sites you visit across the Internet.
Google Analytics cookies help us distinguish between different users and understand how often a particular user may visit our Site, how the user got to our Site, and the user’s activity on our Site. Google developed two resources – How Google Uses Information from Sites or Apps that Use Our Services and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – to help provide website visitors more information and choice on how their data is collected when websites use Google services.
To opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting please feel free to exercise your rights and contact us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Upperhead.com is part of Bargebox b.v. and located on Moleplaat 40 8939 DS Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. Bargebox B.V. is registered under KVK 61273260. You can also contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phonenumber 0031+630537073.