- In this disclaimer is understood under:- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to make this disclaimer apply;
– the publisher: the authorized editor of the web page (Upperhead – Bargebox B.V.);
– use (s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling (of forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, making legal acts (eg buying, renting);
– you: whether or not represented natural or legal person using the web page;
– the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and / or video fragments and / or other objects;
– damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic loss.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or guarantee regarding the soundness, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be caused and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or with the inability to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page at his own discretion and at any moment he wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and / or communication regulations in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you the permission to use the web page and / or to use certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, auditors, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your breach of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.